Tuesday 29 December 2015

My 2015 Beauty Favorites!

First of all hello and welcome to my new blog! I hope you decide to stick around and follow me on this adventure through the internet. I must admit that I am a bit of  a internet noob. But that is okay as I will learn as I go along.

So on with the actual post. 2015 has been a great year for beauty products old and new. And since 2016 is nearly upon us, I thought it would be the perfect time to remember the products that I loved most through out the year.
  My first products are from the Zoella Beauty range. Although I love and use pretty much all of her products I have choose a few to talk to you about. The first product is the 'Lets Sprtitz!' fragranced body mist. The body mist has sweet, fruity and feminine fragrance. When ever I wear my friends and family  always ask me what im wearing because they also love it so much! It is perfect for a low  budget, costing only £8.00. Bargain! Also the packaging is super cute.

My next product is 'Wonder Hand' moisturising hand cream. I am prone to seriously dry hands and this product leaves them feeling so silky and soft. It contains ingredients such as Vitamin E, Shea butter and Aloe. My hands are always left feeling silky and beautifully scented. Once again I also love the packaging and I don't think I'm ever going to be able to throw away the box. The hand cream is priced at £5.50

My final Zoella product is 'Scrubbing me softly' body scrub. It is fresh and fruity scented which is the perfect pick me up smell. It is perfect for dry and dead skin and leaves you feeling as soft as a baby's bottom. Who doesn't want that? Scrubbing me softly costs £7.00.
   My next product is my Virgin Vie stay calm protective skin cocoon protective day cream. I discovered this earlier this year rooting at the back of my cupboard. My mum must of put it there and forgot about it. Since then I have been using it everyday and it is still going strong. It leaves my face feeling soft and soothed and protects it from skin aggressors. I've been trying to find out where you can buy it without much luck. However I did discover an old daily mirror report that said it costs £14. If any of you can find it please leave a link in the comments as I would love to re-purchase this product.

My two next products are from Lush aka the store of all things amazing! The first product is one that I have also been using as part of my daily skin care routine. It is the 'Tea Tree Water' Toner Water. I have been using this everyday after washing my face and before using my Virgin Vie day cream. Tea Tree is perfect for people with oily or spot prone skin (two things in which I don't actually have) However, I do get the occasional spot or oily day where this is perfect. I also find that it just helps to keep my skin glowing and looking healthy. It is also an excellent way to wake yourself up in the morning. This costs £8.50.

My next product you can only buy at Christmas time, however I stock up so I can use it all year round. It is 'Snow Fairy' shower gel. I know that this is a firm favourite for many, including myself. It is my all time favourite shower gel and all round scent. It smells of candyfloss and pear drops and leaves me squeeling whenever I smell it. (no joke). If you haven't all ready tried I highly recommend you do. I would say just check out lush because all their products are incredible. 

My next product is the W7 'In the buff' eyeshadow palette. This is my favourite low budget eyeshadow palette. It offer an amazing range of highly pigmented colours. The staying power is like nothing i've ever seen before. It lasts well over 24 hours without any kind of primer. It comes with a free brush. The only thing I vwould of liked is maybe a mirror inside the packaging for on the go touchups. Other than that I can't really fault it. It costs £9.99 from their online store. however it can be bought in other places for less. 





My next product is rimmel london's 'Wake me up'  mascara. I use this mascara on my top eyelashes every day. It is perfect for length and definition. It also smells of cucumbers wich is amazing! Once again it is perfect for if you want a good mascara whilst on a low budget. This product costs £7.99 from boots. 

My final product is Aussie miracle hair insurance lightweight conditioning spray. I have quite possibly the most knotty hair you will ever find. This conditioner I can actually see working and allows me to easily comb through my hair. My hair always thanks me for using it and is soft and shiny every time. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to change and I am already on my second bottle. This literal miracle product costs £4.49 from superdrug

Thank you for reading my first post. What are you're favourite products of 2015? Let me know in the comments below. Check back Thursday at 6pm for a new post. Until then why not follow my Instagram and twitter? Instagram: @Beautybykk22
Twitter: @Beautybykk1












No comments:

Post a Comment